Delegates undertaking the Phoenix programme of courses will be required to undertake some assignments attached to certain modules.
This module will support what requirements are necessary to support a quality academic submission.
• What is academic writing.
• Fundamentals within assignments.
• Engaging Critical Thinking.
• Ethical research.
• Validity, viability, authenticity around content and data.
• Interpretation of the question
• Ethics in research
• Literature review
• Harvard referencing
• Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis
• Primary and secondary sources
• Validity and viability
• Critical analyses of documents
• Critical Thinking skills
• Cogitative domains
Not a stand-alone course
Dates and Venues:
Please contact us for details